1. All Administrative Secretaries to Govt.of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
2. The Director, Staff Training Institute, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
3. The Section Officer to MSG, Governor’s House,
4. The Section Officer (Establishment), FATA Secretariat,
I am directed to refer to the above cited subject and to enclose herewith copies of tentative seniority lists of the ministerial staff of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Civil Secretariat with the request to kindly circulate/bring the same into the formal notice of all officers/officials working in your respective departments with a view to conveying their reservation on the said lists, if any, to this department on or before 31st May, 2011 for consideration/settlement before final declaration thereof. Besides, the departments concerned would be required to issue a certificate to the effect that the said lists have been formally brought into the notice of all concerned so as to secure Govt.’s legal position viz-a-viz the claims/lame excuses of ignorance about such lists often resorted to by certain officials when it comes to litigations in the Courts:-
2. In case no objection is received by the target date, it would be presumed that no individual of your department has any objection to the tentative seniority lists.
SECTION OFFICER (E.IV).